RMBHS is always seeking qualified individuals to join in providing excellent behavioral health services. RMBHS offers competitive salaries, medical, dental, and life insurance, and a 401(k) matching program.
To apply for a position with us, simply download, complete, and fax the application to us (480-981-0893). A cover letter and résumé are encouraged as well.
Click Here to Download an Application
Position: Overnight Awake Staff at Behavioral Health Care Homes
- High school diploma or GED
- 21 years of age
- Ability to pass a background check & obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Basic computer skills (including MS Word, email, and internet use)
- Part-time, $9-12/hour
- Shifts will be every Friday & Saturday night from 11pm-8am (additional shifts are regularly available)
- Perform bed checks for sleeping clients
- Assist clients with nighttime needs & contact other staff for assistance
- Document client observations in a concise, professional, and accurate manner
- Maintain a clean facility by doing basic housekeeping tasks
- Ability to do homework or work on personal projects during down time (some limits apply).
How to Apply: