RMBHS staff is creative, enthusiastic, and passionate for the children, adolescents, and families that we serve. In addition to being well-trained, RMBHS and its staff understand the high importance of consistency & longevity. The relationships between staff and clients lasting a year or longer are more likely to lead to positive outcomes in youth. Regular participation in structured activities can lead to stronger mentoring opportunities and relationships. Currently:
90% of our staff have one or more years working with your children.
60% have two or more years of service.
RMBHS understands the value of longevity in therapeutic relationships, and staff development and retention are essential to our goals.
• Providing personalized customer service & program orientation to each family
• Developing a child-centered & family-focused treatment plan
• Working with Case Managers on treatment and scheduling goals
• Participating in Child & Family Team meetings
Our goal is for each new client to receive better, more personalized treatment-driven care while coordinating with Case Managers for seamless service delivery. Upon referral, an Intake Specialist will connect with families to RMBHS services. Our desire is that the Intake Specialist will be a consistent source of information and communication to families as well as a helpful voice in the CFT process.
Our goal is to provide clear and consistent communication between RMBHS staff, Case Managers, and caregivers. For each client in our programs, you can expect:
• Weekly confirmation calls of each scheduled visit
• Courtesy calls to the caregiver of each new client
• Progress notes and treatment plans sharing
• Follow up calls to Case Managers and Guardians for any behavior issues
• CFT participation
• Notify Case Managers of any unexpected program cancellations
• Open communication between staff, caregivers, and clients during visits